What do we offer at the Cedar County Library?
- Faxing— $1.00 for the first page, and $.50 cents for each additional page.
- Copying–$.10 for black and white copies, $.50 for color copies.
- Internet Access–We have free wi-fi that you can use with your own device inside or outside of the building. The Wi-fi turns off at 11 pm and comes back on at 5 am, each day, 7 days a week!
- Scanning–need something scanned? Come on in!
- Computers and Printing–Do you need to get onto a computer and either use the internet or print something off? With your library card you can use one of our computers. If you don’t? You can get a Guest pass for $1.00. You can print from the computers for the same fee as copying.
- Laminating— Do you need a page laminated, up to 8 1/2 x 11 inch size? We can do that! Only $1.00 per page.
- Laptop–We have a laptop available that patrons can check out IN LIBRARY for school work or doctor’s visits ONLY.
- Test Proctoring–We offer test proctoring. Call the library to find out how!
- Meeting Room–We offer a room that groups can use for meetings.
In addition to ALL of these amazing things, we also offer—
- World Book Online
- e-books, programs
- children’s programming and crafts
- print books
- books on CD
- audiobooks, (we have a LOT of books)
- databases for research
- tax forms